- Kona Venkat Is Back With A Bang, Next Film With Gorgeous Diva Sridevi?
- Dictator Movie Review And Rating: Another Mass Entertainer
- Dictator Movie Review By Audience: Feast For Masses
- Soukhyam Movie Review: A Rehash Of Recent Comedy Entertainers
- SHOCKER! Kona Venkat To Team Up With Sreenu Vaitla Again?
- Sankarabharanam Movie Review: Strained Comedy
- SPECIAL PICS! Candid Moments From Tollywood Celebrities Diwali Celebrations
The filmmakers of Brother Of Bommali (BOB) screened the movie specially for the prominent writer Kona Venkat recently, for Bramhanandam who is playing a crucial role is named Kona Venkat in the movie.
BOB, stars Allari Naresh, Monal Gajjar and Kavitha Nair in the lead roles. The movie is slated to release on 7th November. Recently the theatrical trailer of the movie was released. In the trailer Brahmi introduces himself as Kona Venkat, which also refers to Kona Venkat of Telugu film industry.
Even Censor Board had asked to to get a NOC from the writer, saying that he had no issues for his name being used in the movie. The writer has watched the exclusive screening of Brother of Bommali and has issued a NOC (No Objection Certificate). There could have been a controversy if the director Chinni Krishna had missed asking permission from Kona Venkat.
Brother of Bommali's trailer and first look posters have already been received well. Karthika Nair plays sister of Allari Naresh, which is the main highlight of the movie.