- Fahadh Faasil & Catherine Tresa To Team Up For This Upcoming Malayalam Movie!
- Catherine Tresa Might Team Up With Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Sarainodu Movie Review: Mediocre At Its Best!
- INTERVIEW: Catherine Tresa Spills The Beans About Her Role In Sarrainodu & Working With Allu Arjun
- 'Kanithan' Movie Review & Rating: The Mathematician In You!
- Vishal's 'Sandakozhi 2' Will Roll From February, Linguswamy To Direct The Film
South Indian actress Catherine Tresa, who will be seen in three varied roles in her upcoming films in Tamil as well as Telugu, says that she is exploring her potential as an artist with such diverse roles. While she plays Princess Anambika in Telugu flick Rudhramadevi, she will be seen in two different roles in her Tamil films Madras and Kanithan.
In a statement to media, Catherine Tresa gushed her excitement over playing different roles. The actress said, "I'm extremely happy to be doing different projects, taking up diverse roles that allow me to explore my own potential as an actress. These films have given me the opportunity to push my own limits as an artist and set new benchmarks."
Although she remains tight-lipped about her roles in these films, she heaps praise on her Madras co-star Karthi. Catherine Tresa added, "I thoroughly enjoyed working with him. He's truly a fantastic actor and is extremely dedicated. I feel I have grown better as an artist working with Karthi."
Catherine Tresa, who was recently seen in Nani's Paisa, says that 60 percent of shooting for Kanithan has been completed and the team is likely to go abroad to shoot the songs. The film features Atharva Murali in the lead.