- Here Is Why Charmi Cried Uncontrollably At IIFA Utsavam
- Inside Story! Charmi-Puri Jagannadh Parted Their Ways?
- Rana Tweets Trisha, Charmee Joined In To Pull A Leg
- SIIMA 2015: Tollywood Celebrities Enroute To Dubai; Airport Fashions, Fun Times And More
- TSR-TV9 Awards 2013 & 2014: Celebs, Awards, Fun And More In Pics
- OMG! Nithin's Father To Take Legal Action On Charmi Kaur?
- SHOCKING! Deepika Padukone's Popularity Is Making Kangana Ranaut INSECURE; Leaks Her Pictures
The multi-lingual remake of Kangna Ranaut's Hindi film Queen has been creating buzz in the media, ever since director Thiagarajan announced it. Especially, the film has made it to the headlines couple of times due the casting of the heroine. Names of several leading actresses are considered for the lead roles, but none has been finalised yet. The latest buzz in the film nagar is that actress Charmi Kaur is likely to be roped in for the role.
Queen is simultaneously remade in four South Indian languages - Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam. The bosses of this remake were previously in talks with Trisha, Samantha and a few other leading actresses, but they could not rope in anyone of them due to various reasons. Later, they are said to have approached actress Charmi Kaur, who has acted in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam movies.
The makers think that Charmi Kaur has the spunk required to pull off the role. When they approached her with the offer, the actress reportedly gave oral consent to reprise the role of Kangna Ranaut in the remake of Queen. Currently, the discussions are said to be at an advanced stage. Once she officially signs the multi-lingual project, the producers are expected to make an official announcement about her casting.