- Photos: Celebs Pay Last Respect To Telangana Shakuntala
- Photos: Pawan Kalyan-Venkatesh's Gopala Gopala Launched
- Suresh Productions Clocks 50 Glorious Years
- Ram Charan, Ravi Teja, Kajal At Dil Raju's Daughter Wedding Reception
- Photos: Telugu Stars Galore At Rajinikanth's Vikramasimha Trailer Launch
- Pictures: Ramanaidu Holds Filmmaking Workshop With ImbueDesk
- Gamyam Review
Doordarshan is organizing Best of Indian Cinema Film Festival at Prasad Preview Theatre, Banjara Hills on July 12 and 13. As part of the Film Festival, six internationally acclaimed and award-winning movies will be screened. Mee Sreyobhilashi (Telugu), Herbert (Hindi), One More (Hindi), Khargosh (Hindi), Oruththi (Tamil) and Yenning Amadi Likla (Manipuri) are the selected films.
Addressing the media in Hyderabad on July 10, Shailaja Suman, the Deputy Director General of Doordarshan Kendra, Yarlagadda Shailaja, the Deputy Director, Doordarshan and Sundar Sai, the Programme Executive, said that D Ramanaidu, Dada Saheb Phalke Awardee will be the chief guest at the inaugural function. The function will be held at Prasad Preview Theatre at 11 am onwards on July 12.
Noted film personalities, senior officials from the Doordarshan Directorate, New Delhi, the State Government officials and other dignitaries will participate in the inaugural function of the Best of Indian Cinema Film Festival. After each show, there will be live interaction with the film directors.
It is once again emphasized that Doordarshan always strives to promote off-beat and clean cinema. The Film Festival will be a good opportunity for film lovers to watch a variety of films from different corners of the country. In this way, Doordarshan is proud to promote National Integration also. (NSS)