- Final Box Office Collections: Jawaan, Oxygen & PSV Garuda Vega
- Gopichand's Back-to-back Disappointments!
- 3 Anticipated Telugu Movies That Ended Up As Disasters!
- IN PHOTOS: Tollywood Heroes' Most Awkward Exposing Moments We Wish Didn't Exist
- PHOTOS: Gopichand's Son Virat Birthday Celebrations
- Soukhyam Movie Review: A Rehash Of Recent Comedy Entertainers
- FDFS Buzz: 'Ramleela' Gathers Positive Reports (Audience Review)
Loukyam star Gopichand has been blessed with a baby boy on Monday. Adding to his happiness is report that his last release Loukyam has been doing good business at the box office. The crew was last seen celebrating Vijayothsavam (success of the movie).
The happy father tweeted, "Blessed with a Baby Boy! Thanks for all the blessings.. Love you all (sic)," soon after Reshma, his wife, delivered a baby boy in a private hospital at Hyderabad.
Sources confirm that both newly born and mother are doing well. Reshma, relative of Srikanth, and Gopichand tied the knot in 2013. The couple is expected to work together soon.
Reshma is a B Tech graduate and is skilled in 3D Animation and visual effects. Reshma will soon be working on visual effects for her husband Gopichand's movie.
After playing a diplomatic role in Loukyam in which he portrayed a man dealing every situation with a smile, Gopichand has now got a real reason to have a smile on his face. He is a happy father now.
Best wishes to Gopichand and his family.