- Pantham Box Office Collections: Gopichand's Film Has A Good First Week
- Pantham Box Office Collections Day 1: Gopichand's Film Opens On A Good Note
- Pantham Twitter Review: Live Audience Update On The Gopichand Starrer!
- Pantham Pre-release Event: Gopichand Gets Emotional; Thanks His Directors!
- Final Box Office Collections: Jawaan, Oxygen & PSV Garuda Vega
- Gopichand's Back-to-back Disappointments!
Loukyam star Gopichand has been blessed with a baby boy on Monday. Adding to his happiness is report that his last release Loukyam has been doing good business at the box office. The crew was last seen celebrating Vijayothsavam (success of the movie).
The happy father tweeted, "Blessed with a Baby Boy! Thanks for all the blessings.. Love you all (sic)," soon after Reshma, his wife, delivered a baby boy in a private hospital at Hyderabad.
Sources confirm that both newly born and mother are doing well. Reshma, relative of Srikanth, and Gopichand tied the knot in 2013. The couple is expected to work together soon.
Reshma is a B Tech graduate and is skilled in 3D Animation and visual effects. Reshma will soon be working on visual effects for her husband Gopichand's movie.
After playing a diplomatic role in Loukyam in which he portrayed a man dealing every situation with a smile, Gopichand has now got a real reason to have a smile on his face. He is a happy father now.
Best wishes to Gopichand and his family.