- Final Box Office Collections: Jawaan, Oxygen & PSV Garuda Vega
- Gopichand's Back-to-back Disappointments!
- 3 Anticipated Telugu Movies That Ended Up As Disasters!
- IN PHOTOS: Tollywood Heroes' Most Awkward Exposing Moments We Wish Didn't Exist
- PHOTOS: Gopichand's Son Virat Birthday Celebrations
- Soukhyam Movie Review: A Rehash Of Recent Comedy Entertainers
It seems that actor Gopichand is having a good time, whose Loukyam movie scored good at box office recently. The breaking news in Tollywood is that actor has won a jackpot this year, firstly with the success of Loukyam movie, and secondly by becoming a father.
After playing a diplomatic role in Loukyam, in which he portrays a man dealing every situation with a smile, he has now got a real reason to have a smile on his face. He is going to be a father soon.Action hero Gopichand got married to actor Srikanth's niece, Reshma in 2013.
Actor's wife Reshma is a B Tech graduate and is good at 3D Animation and Visual Effects. Reshma will soon be working on visual effects for husband Gopichand's movie, add reports.
Loukyam movie will be cherished as a sweet memory in Gopichand's acting career, for having brought the continous success in personal and professional life. The couple is now very happy with the new improvement in their life.
Gopichand is presently busy, working for his next flick under the banner of U V Creations.