- Will RC11 Be The Mega Comeback Of Mega Power Star Ram Charan?
- Bandla Ganesh All Praises For Ram Charan
- Kona Venkat & Gopi Mohan Have All Praises For Ram Charan!
- Ram Charan Teja's Upcoming Movie Titled 'My Name Is Raju'?
- Govindudu Andarivadele Completes 50 Days At Theatres
- Krishna Vamsi Salutes Gunasekhar for Rudhramadhevi
- Shruthi Haasan, The Lucky Mascot For Mega Family Proves Favorable Again!
Creative director Krishna Vamshi's family entertainer movie Govindudu Andarivadele (GAV) has collected good at box office four days after the release (October 1). Film goers are impressed with the story and with Ram Charan's elegant and unique look in the movie, the weekend collections at box office seemed raising which beat the record of latest releases Rabhasa and Agadu.
The only drawback of movie is, it failed to break the records of Attarintiki Daredi which had opened in the highest number of screens worldwide. First day collection was ₹8.55 crore, the second day collection was dull compared to the first. But the movie has maintained its business in the last four days after its release and has collected good income in the weekend.
The Ram Charan starrer has minted ₹19.9 crore at AP/Nizam box office.Govindudu Andarivadele (GAV) has broke the first week collections of Mahesh Babu's Aagadu and Jr NTR's Rabhasa, which had amassed ₹19.25 crore and ₹18.17 crore,respectively.
Reports added, that the movie will collect good in the second week too, since there is no release until Naga Chaitanya's Oka Laila Kosam which is expected to release on October 17. There No doubt that GAV will make money till Oka Laila Kosam to hit screens.
GAV is second festival release of Ram Charan Teja after Yevadu which was released on big screens for Sankranthi. With the positive reports of GAV's box office success, the movie is likely to be another hit movie of Ram Charan Teja