- CHECK OUT: Underrated and Hottest Heroines Of Tollywood
- Photos: Hamsa Nandini's Look In Loukyam Item Song Revealed
- Pics: Pranitha, Hamsa Nandini Release Santosham Awards Logo, Shield
- Photos: Tammareddy Bharadwaja Launches Srihari's Real Star Music
- Photos: 30 Hottest Tollywood Item Girls Of Decade
- Rudhramadevi Shoot Was Physically Taxing: Hamsa Nandini
Actress Hamsa Nandini, who is known for her hot item numbers in hit Telugu movies, has miraculously escaped unhurt, when her car hit the barricade at Mehboobnagar on Monday evening. Confirming the news about her car accident, the actress gushed that she and her father were blessed to have survived without getting hurt.
The car accident happened, when Hamsa Nandini was on her way to Hyderabad from Cuddaph, where she performed a show. On her return to the city, her car hit a barricade and lost control on the highway-stretch. She is unhurt, while her car driver suffered minor bruises in the mishap. The actress took to her Twitter page to confirm the news about the accident and posted the pictures of her damaged car.
Besides posting the photo on her Twitter page, Hamsa Nandini also wrote, "On my way back from Kadapa.Was listening to music.Amidst scenic Rocky Mountains.Hit my head on the glass.Blacked out.#driver slept off." Meanwhile, she added, "Me and dad Feeling blessed and amazed to have survived this without getting hurt."
After the accident, a person named Bhanu offered Hamsa Nandini and her father a lift and helped them to reach Hyderabad Airport. On her Twitter page, the actress posted the photo taken with him and wrote, "Big thanks to this gentlemen Mr.Bhanu. Who gave us a lift,got chai and dropped to the airport."