- Officer Effect? Akhil Akkineni Rubbishes Reports Of Him Collaborating With Ram Gopal Varma
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Ram Gopal Varma's Latest Remarks About Nagarjuna Are Quite Surprising
- Sri Reddy Controversy: Ram Gopal Varma Comes Up With A Shocking Revelation!
- Ram Gopal Varma Shares A Throwback Picture With Sridevi!
- Sridevi Was An Unhappy Woman; Was Penniless When Boney Kapoor Came To Her Life: RGV's Open Letter
Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma (RGV), who released his Telugu horror-thriller Ice Cream on July 12, is now gearing to shoot for his next movie. The maverick director has announced that he will do a sequel to his latest release starring Navdeep and Tejaswi Madivada in the lead roles. He gushes that he will work with the same cast and crew members in Ice Cream 2.
Ice Cream is about two medical students coming across paranormal activities at their new apartment in the city. Following its success, Ram Gopal Varma has planned to do a sequel to it. He has already persuaded the team to work without remuneration and promised to share the film's profits with them. In a statement to media, RGV said, "I'm ready with Ice Cream 2. I will soon start working on it."
Made on shoe-string budget, Ice Cream has recovered its production cost in six days. Producer T Rama Satyanarayana held a success meet on Wednesday. Addressing the media, he said, "The film was made on a budget of Rs 1.5 crore and it managed to collect about Rs 80 lakh in its opening weekend in the state. We are expecting to make some money from the satellite rights as well."
Released in theatres on last Friday, Ice Cream has been panned by the film critics as well as the audiences. Despite facing criticism, the movie has fared well at the Box Office.