- Will Shankar’s 2.O Give Him The Much Needed Hit?
- CONFIRMED: Rudhramadevi And Puli To Be Dubbed In Kannada!
- No More Remake Movies; Dubbing Becomes Official In KFI!
- Andhra Pradesh Helps Vikram's 'I'(Ai, Manoharudu)!
- Take A Look At What Foreigners Think About Vikram's 'I'
- 'I'(Ai, Manoharudu) And Gopala Gopala Collections Are Phenomenal So Far: SS Rajamouli
Shankar's 'I' has been dubbed as Manoharudu in Telugu. The filmmaker is also releasing the movie in Hindi. The audio launch of the Telugu version will be on December 10.
'I' stars Chiyaan Vikram and Amy Jackson in the lead roles. The film has created huge buzz in film industry for Vikram's different looks. Shankar's movies always carry a unique story line. Earlier, he directed 'Anniyan' starring Vikram, which was a blockbuster hit. The audio launch event of Tamil 'I' was graced by biggies like Hollywood actor Arnold Schwarzenegger and Superstar Rajinikanth.The songs in the Tamil version has gone viral from the day it has been released.
It has been reported that, Chiyaan Vikram is dubbing in Telugu for the first time for 'I' aka 'Manoharudu'. Vikram's different make over in the theatrical trailer of the movie has amazed all the filmmakers from other film industries . The distribution rights of Telugu version has been sold to Kavuri Creations, who earlier distributed Race Gurram.
The movie is produced by V. Ravichandran and D. Ramesh Babu under the banner of Aascar Film Pvt. Ltd and A R Rahman has composed the music and P. C. Sreeram has written the screenplay for 'I'.