- Trisha’s Mohini To Hit The Screens On This Date!
- With 96 Creating A Buzz, Here's A Look At Upcoming Trisha Starrers We Are Dying To Watch
- Dulquer Salmaan, Trisha, Manju Warrier, Tovino Thomas And Parvathy In A Single Frame!
- Hey Jude Box Office: Hits A Half Century At The Theatres!
- Hey Jude Movie Review: An Endearing Film With Laudable Performances!
- #SuchiLeaks! This Is What Sanchita Shetty, Parvathy Nair And Others Have To Say!
I would love to get married says, Trisha Krishnan. The Southern beauty denies her engagement rumours with enterprenuer-filmmaker Varun Manian. In a quick chat with a leading newspaper the actress spoke about her engagement rumours.
Even Im starting 2 feel amused n rather bored wit news bout me tats doin d rounds(yawn).Move on pple!Next topic pls 😼
— Trisha Krishnan (@trishtrashers) November 24, 2014
Trisha said, "No, I am not engaged. There is no reason for me to hide it. I cannot get engaged all of a sudden. I have a responsibility to inform my producers and to the people I work with. And most importantly, there is no need for me to secretly get engaged. There is nothing secretive about it. Engagement is a happy occasion and no girl will hide it if she is engaged. So, why will I?"
The actress further said, "Posing with your friend doesn't mean that your engaged to him". She is currently working for Yennai Arindhaal, a Tamil movie opposite Ajith. When asked about marriage, Trisha said, "I would love to get married. But, I think I have to feel it with my head and heart to get married to someone. Only when I feel that way will I take a call on my marriage".
Well, Trisha has given an insignificant answer about her dating with Varun Manian. She said, "It is too early to say anything now."
Let's wait for an official confirmation about her engagement from the actress.