- Pawan Kalyan Called Me Subbamma: Renu Desai
- Movies Releases Postponed Due To Hudhud
- Pawan Kalyan-Renu Desai's Son Akira Nandan Dubbing For Debut Film
- Pawan Kalyan's Son Akira To Debut In Films With Renu Desai's IWL
- Renu Desai On Pawan Kalyan Skipping IWL Audio Release
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex Wife Renu Desai Making Comeback To Telugu
The Telugu version of Ishq Wala Love is all set to release on October 17. It is directed by Renu Desai, ex-wife of actor Pawan Kalyan. Adinath Kothare and Sulagna Panigrahi are playing the lead roles in the movie.
The Marathi version of the movie was released recently and it is doing good business at box office, say reports. Ishq Wala Love's story revolves around marriage, love, heartbreak and family.
The movie plot hovers around family values. It forms the crux of the story.It underlines the importance of values in one's life.
The tag line of the movie is losing values of life and craving for valuable relationship. The movie is ready to hit the big screen on October 17.
Ishq Wala Love is the directorial debut of actress Renu Desai. Her son Akira Nandan is making his acting debut in the movie.
The movie has generated a lot of buzz in Tollywood as well.