- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
Power Star Pawan Kalyan, who resumed his filmy activities after his recent political campaigns, has revealed that Jana Sena Party does not own any account in social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook and others. Meanwhile, the No 1 Tollywood actor also made clear that his party is not collecting money for the development of new capital of Andhra Pradesh.
There are a few accounts with the name of @JanaSenaParty, @JanaSena4Change @pawanjanasena on Twitter and Facebook. These pages are run by Pawan Kalyan's fans. Besides providing information about the activities of the party, they were said to have allegedly requested their followers to donate funds for the construction of new capital of Andhra Pradesh. Pawan Kalyan was shocked to hear this news.
Immediately after he came to know about collecting, Pawan Kalyan released a press statement, which read, "Jana Sena has no social media accounts. Our future course of action will be announced after getting Election Commission Recognition. Jana Sena Party is not collecting funds for the new capital of AP in any way. It has come to our notice that certain people are using our name for this. Action will be taken against such offenders."
Jana Sena is an Indian political party founded by Pawan Kalyan. Having registered the name on On March 10, 2014, the actor formally launched the party at Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC) Madhapur on March 14. Instead of fielding candidates from his party, the Power Star campaigned for the BJP and TDP in the recent Assembly and Loka Sabha elections.