- HOT NOW! Rohit Shetty's Next With Ranveer Singh Has A Connection With Junior NTR's Temper
- Quick Updates On Allu Arjun's DJ, Chiranjeevi's Next Movie & Much More
- WHAT! Puli Murugan Release Postponed For Janatha Garage?
- Unni Mukundan Is Mohanlal's Villain!
- WOW! Unni Mukundan As Mohanlal's Son?
- Mohanlal Back In Telugu Cinema
Telugu actor Junior NTR, who is gearing up to release his next film Rabhasa, is known for his generous gestures towards his colleagues. The latest buzz about the young tiger is that he has presented a costly gift to director Puri Jagannath, who will direct the actor in his forthcoming movie. The filmmaker himself has confirmed the news. He gifted him expensive concert speakers to his new office.
Puri Jagannath recently launched his new office in Road No 36, Jubilee Hills. Sources close to the director say that he has shelled out big bucks on its decoration and his office is more than Rs 20 crores worth. Junior NTR has given an expensive gift for this office. The elated Puri wrote on his Facebook page, "#Tarak gifted me a costly concert speakers for my new office . They are amazing ...tanq #Tarak"
Junior NTR and Puri Jagannath have worked together in 2004 Telugu film Andhrawala, which has been big hit at the Box Office. After 10 years, they are now collaborate again for another film. Vakkantham Vamsi has written the script for this film, which will be produced by Bandla Ganesh Babu, who will team up with the young tiger again after Baadshah. Names Kummestha, Rubabu, Neno Rakam and Temper are under consideration for its title. NTR will romance Kajal Aggarwal in it.