TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Junior NTR's Rabhasa, which is one of the most awaited Telugu movies of 2014, has cleared the formalities of the Regional Censor Board and got 'A' certificate on Wednesday (August 20). Now, the makers are making grand arrangements for its release across the globe on August 29. The film with 150-minute runtime will be Young Tiger's grand treat for Nandamuri fans this Ganesh Chathurthi festival.
Rabhasa is produced by Bellamkonda Suresh under the banner Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Productions. The producer had arranged special screening for the officials of Censor Board on Wednesday. The film is reportedly loaded with high-octane action, which compelled the Board to give an 'A' certification for the movie. Sources from the Board say it is going to be treat for action lovers.
Sources from the production team claim that action scenes are very important for the film Rabhasa and Bellamkonda Suresh and director Santosh Srinivas did not like the idea of chopping those scenes. Hence, they have reportedly accepted the 'A' certificate from the Censor Board without any objection.
Rabhasa is an out-and-out commercial potboiler featuring Junior NTR, Samantha and Pranitha in the lead roles. Brahmanandam, Jayasudha, Nassar, Ali, Sayaji Shinde and Bramhaji are in the supporting cast. SS Thaman has composed the music for the film, while Shyam K Naiduhandled the camera work. Its promos have soared up the viewers' curiosity and expectations to the sky high.