- Did Sri Reddy Just Imply That Samantha, Nayanthara and Kajal Aggarwal Have Faced Casting Couch?
- Maari Completes Three Years, Here's A Look Why The Dhanush-Kajal Starrer Is A Mass Film Done Right!
- Kajal Aggarwal To Play Surpanaka In Her Next?
- Paris Paris: Kajal Aggarwal Talks About Queen Tamil Remake And Praises Ramesh Aravind
- Watch: The Paris Paris Team Has A Surprise For 'Birthday Girl' Kajal Aggarwal's Fans
- Kajal Aggarwal To Team Up With Ravi Teja For The Telugu Remake Of Theri
Leading Telugu actresses like Tamanna Bhatia and Shruti Hassan recently created headlines for doing item songs for Alludu Seenu and Aagadu respectively. Now, it is the turn of the another most-sought after heroine in Tollywood. She is none other than Kajal Aggarwal, who is turning item girl for Kona Venkat's debut directorial venture Geethanjali. This number will feature her alongside comedian Brahmanandam.
It is rumoured that the makers of Geethanjali are toying with the idea of roping in a top actress for the sassy track. Initially, they were considering to rope in Samantha for the item song, but she turned away their offer. Later, they reportedly approached Kajal Aggarwal, but the glam diva has quoted more than they expected. If all goes well, she will shake legs with Brahmanandam, who has done many special songs with top Tollywood heroes in the past.
Geethanjali is a horror comedy entertainer and it is the first Telugu directorial movie of Kona Venkat, who has previously directed a Tamil film titled Naan Aval Adhu. Actress Anjali is making her comeback to Tollywood with this movie. The makers of the film are expected to start shooting the item song from July 18. Its audio will release in the last week of July, while the movie is slated to hit the theatres on August 1.