TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Actor Allari Naresh has teamed up with actress Karthika Nair in upcoming Telugu movie Brother of Bommali, which is touted to be an action-comedy entertainer. The comedy king says that he is stunned by her performance in the film. He also feels that nobody else would have done justice to the role.
Talking about her performance, Allari Naresh says that Karthika Nair has done some dare devil action scenes without using a double. The actor said, "Karthika is a live wire. I was stunned by her commitment to the role. She's performed some amazing stunts without using a double. I don't think any other actor could've done better justice to her role."
Karthika Nair is playing double roles in Brother of Bommali, which features her as Allari Naresh's twin sister. Talking about her role, the funnyman said, "Karthika and I play siblings and we have some comedy scenes together that are sure going leave the audiences in splits."
Brother of Bommali is directed by Chinni Krishna and produced by Ammiraju, while EVV Satyanarayana presents the film. Actress Monal Gajjar is playing important role in the movie, which also features Harshvardhan Rane in a cameo role. The first poster of the film was launched recently in Hyderabad. The film is gearing up for release soon.