- Baahubali TV Adaptation ‘Aarambh’ Promo Out! Check Out Karthika Nair & Tanuja’s First Looks…
- Baahubali Inspiration! Star Plus Launches Aarambh; Sony TV Plans For Prithvi Vallabh!
- Arun Vijay To Play Villain In Gautham Menon's Dhruva Natchathiram Starring Vikram?
- Purampokku Engira Podhuvudamai Movie Review: Justice To 'Bhagat Singh' Like Heroes
- Kollywood Highlights Of The Week: An Actress' Death, Suriya To Romance Priyanka Chopra And Much More
- Brother Of Bommali Movie Review
Actress Karthika Nair, who plays the twin sister of actor-comedian Allari Naresh in upcoming Telugu action-comedy movie Brother of Bommali (BOB), has impressed director B Chinni with her comic skills. The director feels that the actress is as funny as the comedy king Naresh.
In a statement to the media, B Chinni gushed his excitement over Karthika Nair's comic quotient. The director said, "Heroines are usually known to be glamorous and rarely funny. Karthika has a knack for comedy too. She's as funny as Naresh in my film. Audiences are going to love her new avatar in the film."
It was Naresh who had suggested Karthika's name for the role in Brother of Bommali. Director Chinni says, "Naresh told me that she would be perfect for the role. I was initially sceptical but after I started working, I realised that she was extremely talented." He added, "Karthika has also performed her own stunts in the film. We even suggested that we could use a duplicate for the stunts, but she declined the offer."
Allari Naresh and Monal Gajjar are playing the lead roles in the movie Brother of Bommali, while Ali, Harshvardhan Rane, Vennala Kishore, Brahmanandam, Jayaprakash Reddy, Naagineedu and Abhimanyu Singh appear in the important roles. The film, which is currently in its post-production phase, is gearing up for release soon.