- Prithviraj Starrer 9: Prakash Raj Plays An Important Role In The Movie!
- Prakash Raj Comments On The Kaala Ban, Hits Out At Kamal Haasan For Not Supporting Rajinikanth
- Iruvar – An Ageless Cult Classic!
- Mohanlal-Prakash Raj Team: Exciting Times Ahead For The Fans Of This Combo!
- Why Would I Return My Awards?: Prakash Raj
- Mohanlal's Odiyan: Prakash Raj Joins The Team!
Popular actor Prakash Raj, who is playing Ram Charan Teja's grandfather in Govindudu Andarivadele (GAV), has all praise for the director of the movie. The actor says that Krishna Vamsi is a creative director and his magic in the movie, which is scheduled to release in theatres across the globe on October 1, will make Telugu audience proud.
Prakash Raj will be seen as Ram Charan's grandfather, while actress Jayasudha appears as his wife in the film Govindudu Andarivadele. Today, the actor tweeted, "Hi busy n enjoying as KV s GAV is shaping up. The teams honest work will entertain u for sure.. From oct 1st. Cheers." He added, "KV s magic will make Telugu audience proud for sure. I'm humbled by his genuine creativity. Cheerss!!"
Govindudu Andarivadele is a family entertainer with all the commercial ingredients. Initially, director Krishna Vamsi had roped in Tamil actor Raj Kiran for the role of Ram Charan's grandfather, but later, he replaced him with Prakash Raj after he was not pleased with his performance. Talking about his replacement, the director had said that Prakash Raj was included for enhancing Telugu nativity.
Having launched on February 6, 2014, the film unit has already wrapped up the production of Govindudu Andarivadele. The major portions of the film have been shot in Hyderabad, Rameswaram, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari, Pollachi and Karaikudi in India, while the significant portions were canned in London and Jordan.