TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Filmmaker Krishna Vamsi, who is directing Mega Power Star Ram Charan Teja in his upcoming Telugu drama Govindudu Andarivadele, says that he was supposed to work with Megastar Chiranjeevi many years ago, but the project did not materialize. Now he is happy to have collaborated with Ram Charan.
Krishna Vamsi is now busy with the shooting of his forthcoming film Govindudu Andarivadele starring Kajal Agarwal, Srikanth, Kamalinee Mukherjee and Aadarsh Balakrishna in important roles. Talking IANS, the director said, "Chiranjeevi and I were supposed to work together, but I guess it was my bad luck that the project never went on floors."
His much-talked about film Govindudu Andarivadele is produced by Bandla Ganesh Babu. Talking about it, Krishna Vamsi said, "This project is very special because it happened when I thought my career was over. I'm extremely happy and indebted to Ram for agreeing to work in the film. In fact, it was to Chiranjeevi that I narrated the story first, and he felt Ram should do it."
The makers of Govindudu Andarivadele have unleashed its first look teaser on the internet. The video has been viewed by more than 3 lakhs people. It has received overwhelming response from not only the film goers, but also many celebrities, who say that the film is going to be perfect family entertainer.