- 'Temper' Audio Release Shifted To Telangana Due To Financial Crisis!
- Which Is The Best Telugu Movie Of 2014?
- Pranitha: I have Not Walked Out Of Trivikram's Project
- Samantha Has No Plans To Enter Bollywood
- NTR's Rabhasa Loss Forced Suresh To Drop Son's Next Film?
- NTR's Rabhasa (7 Days) First Week Collection At Box Office
Junior NTR's highly-anticipated Telugu movie Rabhasa is all set for grand release this Ganesh Chathurthi festival. All Nandamuri fans are all excited to see their matinee idol dazzle the screens. Here is a shocking news for them. Actress-cum-producer Lakshmi Manchu is likely to stall the release of the film. Are you wondering about her interruption as she is nowhere connected to its production? Here is the news.
Everyone knows that Lakshmi Manchu had erected a huge Gandharva Mahal set with a hefty sum of Rs 6.5 crores for her 2012 production Oo Kodathara Ulikki Padathara. The Rabhasa team has reportedly used the same set for the shooting of some important scenes in the movie. Producer Bellamkonda Suresh had agreed to give Rs 58 lakhs for using the Mahal, but he is yet to settle the dues to the producers.
Reports suggest that since Bellamkonda Suresh is releasing Rabhasa without settling Lakshmi Manchu's dues, the actress-cum-producer is likely to send a notice to the maker of the movie. Her followers reportedly held a protest near his house on Tuesday night. However, Police officers entered the scene and pacified the protesters. Meanwhile, they asked him to settle the issues. We have to wait and see how this issue will end up.