TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The 14 Reels Entertainment's latest production Aagadu, which has been directed by Srinu Vaitla, has made good collection at the Box Office in the first week and topped the business chart. The action comedy film has smashed the records of Superstar Mahesh Babu's last release 1: Nenakkadine. But it has failed to beat the record of Attarintiki Daredi, the all time highest grosser movie in the opening week.
Having soared up the viewers' curiosity and expectations sky high, Aagadu released in 2000+ screens across the globe on September 19. Considering the audiences' curiosity, the makers started the screening of the film early at 4.00 am in many areas. Since it had huge amount of advance booking, the movie opened to an overwhelming response and registered 100% occupancy in both multiplexes and single screens.
Aagadu made superb collection at the Box Office on the first day, but a bad word of mouth took its business down considerably on Saturday and Sunday. Its collection further dropped on Monday and continued to collapse on the following weekdays. The Mahesh Babu and Tamanna Bhatia starrer has collected approximately 45+ crores at the worldwide Box Office in the first week of its release.
Attarintiki Daredi has been the all time highest grosser in the first week. The Power Star Pawan Kalyan starrer had collected approximately Rs 52 crores at the global Box Office in seven days. Considering huge pre-release hype and promotions, the trade experts in the T-Town had predicted that Aagadu would beat this record, the movie has fallen short of big numbers in breaking the all time record.