- Mahesh Babu Wishes Daughter Sitara On Her Birthday In The Sweetest Way Possible!
- Sammohanam Pre-release Event: Mahesh Babu Lauds Sudheer’s Hard Work And Commitment
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Here’re The Details Of Mahesh Babu’s Upcoming Movies Post Bharat Ane Nenu!
- Mahesh Babu Is All Set To Feature In The Elite List At The Madame Tussauds!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Success: Mahesh Babu Says That He Is Relieved Now!
Superstar Mahesh Babu's much-awaited movie Aagadu, which is likely to hit the screens in September, is setting a new record much before its release in theatres. The satellite rights of the Srinu Vaitla-directed film have been sold for a bumper price to Gemini TV. With this, the film has smashed the record of Pawan Kalyan's Attarintiki Daredi by bagging a the highest price ever in Telugu film industry.
According to reports, 14 Reels Entertainment has sold the satellite rights of its latest productions Legend and Aagadu to Gemini TV, which acquired the rights of both the film for a whopping price of Rs 16 crores. While the rights of Legend cost Rs 5.25 crores, Aagadu rights were bought for Rs 9.75 by the channel. The trade experts in Telugu film industry say that this is the highest price paid for the rights of any Telugu movie.
Having bagged Rs 9 crores from its satellite rights, Power Star Pawan Kalyan's Attarintiki Daredi was in the top place on the list. Now, Aagadu has pushed it down to the second place. The reason for paying a such big price for the rights is that this movie is coming from the team of Blockbuster movie Dookudu. In addition, the movie has been creating positive buzz in the media ever since the director announced it.