- Sammohanam Pre-release Event: Mahesh Babu Lauds Sudheer’s Hard Work And Commitment
- After Prabhas, Telugu Superstar Mahesh Babu To Debut In Bollywood?
- Here’re The Details Of Mahesh Babu’s Upcoming Movies Post Bharat Ane Nenu!
- Mahesh Babu Is All Set To Feature In The Elite List At The Madame Tussauds!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Success: Mahesh Babu Says That He Is Relieved Now!
- Bharat Ane Nenu Box Office: Pre-release & First Weekend Collections
Superstar Mahesh Babu has clarified that he has not walked out of filmmaker Mani Ratnam's upcoming Tamil-Telugu bilingual movie. It was recently rumoured that both Nagarjuna and Prince had opted out of this film due to some issues in the script and the filmmaker was in talks with Ram Charan Teja and Allu Arjun for the same. Slamming the reports, Mahesh says that the dates are being worked out and they plan to start shooting soon.
The rumours about Mahesh Babu and Mani Ratnam's film have been doing rounds in the media for quite long time. But this is for the first time the actor has spoken about it and admitted being part of it. He said, "Mani Ratnam project is very much on. Since I'm busy with multiple projects, my dates are being work out. There will be more clarity on this project when the official announcement will be made."
Akkineni Nagarjuna, who has earlier worked with Mani Ratnam in Telugu drama Geethanjali, is teaming up with the filmmaker for the second time. But he had recently said that this big-ticket project was shelved. "Mani Ratnam has narrated a story to me and Mahesh Babu. But after some days, he called me and said that the project is cancelled," IndiaGlitz quotes the actor as saying.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who has worked with Mani Ratnam in films like Iruvar, Guru and Raavan, will join hands with the director for the fourth time. She will be playing one of the two female leads in the film, which is expected to go on floors soon. This will be Mahesh's first film with Mani Ratnam. He is currently busy wrapping up Aagadu. He is likely to join Mani after completing his couple of other commitments.