- Vote Now! BEST OF 2017: Which Bollywood Director Owned The Year - Rajamouli, Advait, Saket Or Ravi?
- RGV’s Shocking Comments On Rajamouli, Jr NTR & Ram Charan!
- Nandi Awards 2014-2016: The Complete List Of Winners Is Here!
- Baahubali 2 Box Office: 100 Days Kerala Collections
- Here's Why Baahubali 2 Failed To Beat Mohanlal Starrer Pulimurugan’s Record!
- Baahubali 2 Box Office: 85 Days Kerala Collections
- E Krishnappa is up with third MM film
Mana Kurralle is the upcoming flick directed by Veera Shankar. BVS Srinivas and HS Arun is producing the movie, the movie which stars Arvind Krishna, Rachana Malhotra, Roopa Kaur, Venkat and Krishnudu in the lead roles is slated to release on November 14th.
There are two movies in Tollywood, which are ready to hit the big screens on November 14th. Pilla Nuvvu Lene Jeevitham(PNJ), recently confirmed its releasing date and now Mana Kurralle will lock horns with PNJ on the same day.
Mana Kurralle reflects the power of youth in the movie, it is also about the modern lifestyle of youth.The movie carries a unique scipt, which will be liked by the present generation said the director Veera Shankar, at the recent press release of Mana Kurralle.
The film is set in the backdrop of 2007, which was fully affected by the real estate and software boom. Mana Kurralle depicts the story of young adults who come to Hyderabad from a remote village fascinated by the fast paced city life.
The movie will get a good response for ace director SS Rajamouli's cameo role. Mana Kurralle has included balanced elements and entertainment values which will be liked by both family and the youth; says the filmmakers.