TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Vikram Kumar's latest directorial venture Manam has continued to keep the bells ringing at the worldwide Box Office even in third week. Having crossed Rs 30 crore mark in 12 days, the Akkineni family drama film has become the highest grosser movie in the career of Nagarjuna and his son Naga Chaitanya. It is now fast heading towards Rs 40 crore mark.
Manam had collected approximately Rs 29+ crore at the world Box Office in two weeks. With no big releases in its third week, the late Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer comedy entertainers became the first choice for many film goers. In its third week, the movie has movie has raked in 3.75 crores nett at the worldwide Box Office, taking its 19-day global total to Rs 32.75 crores nett.
The area-wise breakup of Manam collection is Rs 8.97 cr in Nizam, Rs 3.33 cr in Ceded, Rs 2.66 cr in Vizag, Rs 1.75 cr in Guntur, Rs 1.64 cr in Krishna, Rs 73 lakhs in Nellore, Rs 1.21 cr in West Godavari, Rs 1.58 cr in East Godavari Rs 1.70 cr in Karnataka, Rs 35 lakhs in Tamil Nadu and Kerala, Rs 4 lakhs in North India, Rs 2 lakhs in Orissa and Rs 8.77 cr ($ 1,480,431) in the USA.