TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Akkineni family drama film Manam has continued to rock the viewers on weekdays not only in India, but also in America. The late Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer has surpassed $ 1 million mark at the USA Box Office in just four days. In 2014, it has become the third Telugu film to achieve this number after Mahesh Babu's 1: Nenokkadine and Allu Arjun's Race Gurram.
Having collected $ 844,271 (Rs 4.96 crores) in its opening weekend, Manam kept the bells ringing at the ticket counters in the country on Monday. The Vikram Kumar-directed comedy drama has raked in $ 154,595 at the USA Box Office on the fourth day and the numbers of some screens are yet to be reported. Its four-day American total collection stands $ 1,015,495 (Rs 5.98 crores).
On Monday, Manam has also done fantastic performance at Indian Box Office and its four-day total stands at Rs 8.92 crores nett. Its area-wise breakup is Rs 3.43 cr in Nizam, Rs 1.32 cr in Ceded, Rs 83 lakhs in Vizag, Rs 59 lakhs in Guntur, Rs 63 lakhs in Krishna, Rs 46 lakhs in East Godavari, Rs 45 lakhs in West Godavari, Rs 26 lakhs in Nellore, Rs 76 lakhs in Karnataka, Rs 3 lakhs in North India, Rs 15 lakhs in Tamil Nadu and Rs 1 lakh in Orissa.
Manam has collected Rs 14.9 crores nett at the worldwide Box Office in four days. Trade experts in Tollywood describe its performance at the ticket counters as 'awesome'. The movie is expected to cross Rs 25 crore mark in the global market by the end of the first week.