- 31 Glorious Cinema Years For King Nagarjuna!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Telugu Blockbuster Manam Is Remade In Malayalam?
- RED CARPET: Celebs At Filmfare Awards South 2014
- Complete Winners List Of Filmfare Awards 2014 - Telugu
- SIIMA Awards 2015 Nominations List Of Telugu Movies
- Nagarjuna Rejects Manam Rumors
- UPDATE! Details Of Jr NTR-Trivikram Film, Bharat Ane Nenu’s Jaw-dropping Deal & Other Tollywood News
Akkineni family drama film Manam, which released in theatres on May 22, has successfully completed 100 days several cinema across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh on August 29. Actor Nagarjuna remembered his late father, legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao, on the 100th day of his last Telugu film, which featured actors from three generations of the Akkineni clan.
Interestingly, Manam has completed 100 days theatres on the 55th birthday of Akkineni Nagarjuna, who turned very emotional on Saturday. The actor took to his Twitter page to share his nostalgic feelings with his followers. He tweeted, "#ANRlivesON 100days of MANAM/ feeling emotional and missing Amma & nana terribly/ thank you my friends for giving father a glorious inning:)."
Nageswara Rao passed away few months before the release of Manam, which also starred Nagarjuna, his wife Amala and sons Naga Chaitanya and Akhil in important roles. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is the story of reincarnation. Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Shriya Saran played the female leads. Currently, talks are on for Kannada remake of Manam.
Released in record number of screens, Manam opened to an overwhelming response. Having garnered positive words from both film critics and movie buffs, the movie did superb business on the following days. With its fantastic collection, the movie has set new records in many regions. It has become the highest grosser film for Nagarjuna and also one of the highest grosser Telugu movies of the year 2014.