TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Vikram Kumar's latest directorial venture Manam has turned out be a big money spinner in America, where it has already set a few new records. Having done superb business in six days, the late Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya starrer has smashed the nine-day-extended first week collection record of Stylish Star Allu Arjun's hit movie Race Gurram at the USA Box Office.
Race Gurram had released in 66+ screens in America on April 10 and opened to fantastic response. The Allu Arjun and Shruti Hassan starrer had collected Rs 5.93 crores nett ($ 982,155) at the USA Box Office in the first week. Its breakup is $102,782 on Thu, $205,823 on Fri, $309,731 on Sat and $225,765 on Sun, $ 39,616 on Mon, $ 36,079 on Tue, $ 25,872 on Wed and $ 36,486 on Thu.
Released in 108 screens on May 22, Manam also opened to an earth-shattering response and did superb collection in the first weekend. The movie has been doing very good business on the weekdays too. The film has collected Rs 6.26 crores nett ($ 1,063,373) at the USA Box Office in six days. Its breakup is $ 95,473 on Thu, $ 213,511 on Fri, $ 260,327 on Sat, $ 274960 on Sun, $ 166,541 on Mon, $ 35,931 on Tue.
Tollywood is not releasing any big movie in the country this Friday. The makers of Manam are reportedly planning to increase the number of screens there. So the movie is likely to become the highest grossing Telugu film at the USA Box Office.