TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
MS Narayana is one of the popular comedians in Telugu film industry. Having made acting debut in films in 1997, he has completed 17 years in the industry. The Tollywood funnyman is now all set to register his name in the Guinness Book of World Records. The 60-year-old actor will break the record of Brahmanandam, who currently holds the Guinness World Record for the most screen credits for a living actor.
MS Narayana was recently in Vijayawada to promote Priya Gore and Dilip Kumar starrer film Saheba Subramanyam, when he spoke about the Guinness Book of World Records. The comedian said that he deserved credit for acting in over 700 films in a very short span. His friends sent the nomination papers last week. "We may get confirmation by August 15," the Hindu quotes Narayana as saying.
Brahmanandham holds the Guinness Book of World Records for acting in 700 films in 20 years. MS Narayana is breaking the record of his colleague as he enters his name in the book for acting in over 700 films in his 17 year career. It is a matter of pride for Tollywood as both the top comedians have a found place in the prestigious Guinness book.
Mr. Narayana, who is known for facial expressions with witty dialogues, has won five Nandi awards and a filmfare award. Currently, he is acting in 15 films, including Ram Charan Tej's Govindudu Andarivaadu, Mahesh Babu's Aagadu and Junior NTR's film Rabhasa.