TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
CineGalaxy, which recently released Telugu movies Manam and Oohalu Gusagusalade in international market, has bagged the overseas distribution rights of Naga Chaitanya's much-awaited movie Autonagar Surya for a whopping price. The film distributing company has planned to release it in a record number of screens in America. It will be premiered in the USA on June 26, one day before it hits the screens in India.
Autonagar Surya has already finished all the formalities of the Censor Board. In spite of summer being the busiest season for Hollywood movies, CineGalaxy has taken necessary measures to block a large number of main stream theaters in the USA. The hard drives of the movie are shipped already from India in two sets. One set of hard drives has reached the USA on June 24 and another set on June 25.
Written and directed by Deva Katta, Autonagar Surya is romantic action entertainer starring Naga Chaitanya and Samanth Ruth Prabhu in the lead roles. The movie is scheduled to release with English sub-titles oversea with grand premieres on June 26. A complete list of theaters will be released by CineGalaxy soon. The advance ticket booking has already started in few locations and the viewers can visit its official website to book their premiere tickets in advance.