- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- When Amala Akkineni Spoke About Husband Nagarjuna's 'Affair' With Tabu!
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna, who made his small screen debut with Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu (MEK), is on cloud nine after his first TV show topped the chart. He is now immense pressure to maintain the position. The elated actor says that he is enjoying the pressure and pleasure of hosting the Telugu version of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), which has become a big hit show on the small screen in less time.
In a statement released to the media, Akkineni Nagarjuna gushed his excitement. The actor said, "I am enjoying the pressure and pleasure of hosting such a wonderful and thoroughly engaging show. The adulation from viewers is a huge stimulant for me and its keeps me going."
Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu has garnered highest TRP ratings and made MAA TV the No 1 entertainment Telugu channel. The TV channel has scaled new heights with 34% relative share among GECs with 658 GRPs. A tweet on its office Twitter page read, "#MeeloEvaruKoteeswarudu is No. 1 Show in No.1 Channel @MAATV ... Thanks for your Love and Support."
According to television trade experts, Nagarjuna draws more viewers on a daily basis. He does not disappoint the viewers across all age groups who are hungry for good home entertainment and quality programming.