- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- When Amala Akkineni Spoke About Husband Nagarjuna's 'Affair' With Tabu!
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
Unlike the typical strategy of producers to distribute large number of prints to screens in one go to capture the opening weekend ticket sales, Manam makers adopted a different strategy to release with limited number of screens and scale it up with extra screens after reading the pulse of the audience and theatre buzz garnered in real terms. This unconventional distribution strategy seems to have paid off producer Akkineni Nagarjuna.
With the talk of A and B centers ticket rush to watch Manam, even C centers do not want to be left behind. The demand for Manam has been growing consistently across urban and rural pockets, thanks to word of mouth hype and reviews from media and industry pundits. According to screen owners, the demand from C centers is equally strong and the makers of the film will be releasing more prints this week to cater to the movie audience demand to watch Manam.
Manam recorded a 20% hike in ticket sales even on Monday and it is something never heard of in recent times. One hears the movie ticket has been selling at premium in many of the single screen in rural areas. The movie released in 600 screens and will add 20% more screens for the coming week.
Directed by Vikram Kumar, Manam starring legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, had a grand opening on May 23 releasing to packed houses across many cities and theatres in US.