TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Telugu movie Parampara starring senior actor Naresh, Amani and Ravi Kondala Rao in the leads, has been awarded the Platinum Award in the feature category at the International Movie Awards In Indonesia. The film, which has been directed by Madhu Mahankali, will be screened at the festival in Jakarta, Indonesia in the first week of October, 2014.
Naresh is all excited over the honour for the movie Parampara. This morning he took to his Twitter page to share the news with his fans. He tweeted, "Hi friends da film parampara in wch I play lead has won da platinum award in da international film fest Indonesia." He added, "a pundit wz commenting abt the result of parampara. Today I say all the telugus share dis honour . V dnt do everything jst Fr money.do v?"
Besides producing and directing Parampara, Madhu Mahankali has also penned story, screenplay and dialogues for the movie, which is scheduled to release in theatres in October. The filmmaker says, "I am very happy that my film got this award. I sent the film for five international film festivals and am happy to share this news."
Parampara is a family drama, which revolves around three generations in a family. The story is about a grandfather, father and son and the film focuses on generation gap. The director has tried to narrate the whole story in different manner. The film, in Telugu probes the issues of life, memories, change, continuity and the eventual ending of life, through the eyes of a teenage boy, caught in the inevitable process of ‘growing up'.