- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
Director Suresh Goswami's bilingual movie Bullet Rani, which is simultaneously made in Telugu and Kannada, features actress Nisha Kothari in the role of a police officer. The director says that the movie is not a spoof of Pawan Kalyan's Blockbuster film Gabbar Singh. He admits that he has taken inspiration from the Power Star's role.
Bullet Rani is a female-centric film and Nisha Kothari is playing the protagonist role in the movie. Talking about the film. Suresh Goswami said, "I don't mind if my film is called the female version of Gabbar Singh, but it's definitely not a spoof. In fact, Nisha's role is inspired by Pawan's tough cop act in his film. We've only tried to portray a strong woman in a police officer's role."
Suresh Goswami is confident that Bullet Rani will give Nisha Kothari a much-needed break from her image. The director gushed, "Nisha is a talented actress. She's been typecast in certain roles, and therefore, we haven't seen the best of her. I'm confident that 'Bullet Rani' will present her in a different avatar and that's going to win her laurels."
Bullet Rani is currently in its final schedule of shooting. The makers want to finish its post-production works as early as possible and release the film in theatres by the end of the year.