- Take A Look! Malayalam Actresses Who Made A Mark In Sandalwood!
- OMG! Director Vikram Kumar Opens Up About The Story Of Suriya's '24'
- Sudeep-Nithya Menon Starring 'Mudinja Ivan Pudi' To Release In April!
- Sudeep To Fight With 6 Baddies In Bi-Lingual 'Mudinja Ivana Pudi'
- Sudeep 42nd Birthday Celebrations: Fans Give Two New Titles 'Annadhata' & 'Kalabhushana'
- Flooding Birthday Wishes To Kichcha Sudeep On Social Media!
Nithya Menon to play a negative role opposite Stylish Star Allu Arjun. We have earlier reported that, the actress is selected by the ace director Trivikram in his upcoming project which stars Allu Arjun, Samantha and Adah Sharma in the lead roles.
Pranitha was earlier selected for the role, which will now be played by Nithya Menon. The untitled movie has already created a lot of buzz in Tollywood. The latest news says, Nithya Menon will play a negative role opposite Bunny.
According to the insider, Nithya will be playing a sister of Kannada actor-director Upendra in the flick. The intial shooting has already started and the actress will soon join the unit, says reports.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing the background scores and S. Radhakrishna is producing the movie under the two banners of Haarika and Hassini.
Allu Arjun, will be seen romancing three heroines in the movie, which is slated to release in January, 2015.