- NTR Biopic: Some Important Updates On The Balakrishna Starrer!
- On NTR's Birth Anniversary, Tarak And Family Remember The Matinee Idol
- Tollywood On A Biopic Spree!
- Balakrishna’s Extra Effort Towards NTR Biopic!
- Father-Son Duos Of Tollywood: What Makes Them Unique?
- NTR Slashes His Remuneration For This Special Producer
- This Is How NTR Made His Brother Kalyan Ram Feel Special On His Birthday
- #ThankYouTarak Trends Nationwide, NTR Fans Are Happy With Their Idol!
- This Edited Version Of NTR's Speech At CineMAA Awards Is Silly!
- Rajamouli's Next With NTR?
- Mahesh Babu Says NTR Is The Best Dancer
- Times Most Desirable Men 2015- Mahesh Babu, NTR & Allu Arjun In Top 3! SEE The Complete List Here
Telugu actor Junior NTR was busy shooting for director Santosh Srinivas' upcoming movie Rabhasa in Switzerland, when he reportedly heard the news about his wife Narne Lakshmi Pranathi delivering a baby boy on July 22. The thrilled young tiger said to quit the shooting in the mid way and rushed back to see his new-born son at the Rainbow Hospital in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad on
Soon after he heard news, Junior NTR, who had not been active on his Twitter account since December 2010, took to his page and thanked all his fans for their blessings. The Baadshah star tweeted, "Been away from twitter for a long time.i felt I should tweet today.we are blessed with a baby boy.thanks for all ur blessings.love u all."
Junior NTR was all smiling over becoming a proud father and was oozing with excitement as he came out of the Rainbow Hospital after seeing his son and wife Narne Lakshmi Pranathi. Addressing the media, the actor thanked everyone of their love, support and best wishes. Talking about his feeling, he gushed, "It is the best and happiest moment of my life."
After hearing this good news, many fans of Junior NTR gushed it on Twitter writing "Rao garu malli puttaru." (Late NT Rama Rao was reborn). When quizzed about it, the Young Tiger said, "I have always said it that Rao Garu will never be reborn. He is the one man. There will be none born like him."
We bring you the photos of Junior NTR at the Rainbow Hospital. Continue to see them in the slideshow.
Junior NTR Addresses Media
After meeting his wife Narne Lakshmi Pranathi at the Rainbow Hospital, Junior NTR addressed the media and expressed his excitement over the birth of his son.
Junior NTR Beaming With Joy
Junior NTR beamed with joy and he looked all contented as he walked out of the Rainbow Hospital in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad on July 22.
Bellamkonda Suresh With Junior NTR
During his visit to the Rainbow Hospital, Junior NTR was accompanied by producer Bellamkonda Suresh, who is producing his upcoming movie Rabhasa.
Kalyan Ram With Junior NTR
Kalyan Ram accompanied his brother Junior NTR during his visit to the Rainbow Hospital.
Puri Jagannath At Rainbow Hospital
Puri Jagannath was one of the few celebrities, who visited the Rainbow Hospital to see Junior NTR's son and wife.