- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-Wife Renu Desai Warns Fans Against Calling Son Akira Jr Power Star
- Pawan Kalyan Praises Ravi Teja At Nela Ticket Audio Launch
- Pawan Kalyan & Sri Reddy Controversy: Mega Family Pledges Their Support
- Pawan Kalyan All Set To Go For A legal Battle?
- Pawan Kalyan Lambasts The Media In The Ongoing Sri Reddy Controversy!
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
It's good news for producers and distributors of Telugu film industry, as the latest buzz is that, actor NTR(Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao) has cut down his remuneration by 20%. This actor had increased his remuneration after his earlier movies Dammu and Badshah, and he is now paid 9 crores per film says sources. However, he has now decided to lower his remuneration.
Tollywood film nagar is one of the biggest film industries, which has rich costumes, properties and sets. Thus producers were facing severe issues with remuneration of actors and also with the directors.
The highest paid actor in Telugu film industry is Pawan Kalyan, his movie 'Gabbar Singh' earned him a new platform and he increased his remuneration to 15 crores.Mahesh Babu is second highest paid actor with around 10-11 crores per film.
Actor Prabhas is in the 4th position in the industry after NTR, who is paid around 8 crores. Next comes Ram Charan Teja, followed by the actors, Ravi Teja, Allu Arjun, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh and Naga Chaitanya.
Will the top stars of Telugu industry now cut down their remuneration, to reduce the producers and distributors pressure on production costs? Let's wait and see..