- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- When Amala Akkineni Spoke About Husband Nagarjuna's 'Affair' With Tabu!
- Officer Box Office Report: Nagarjuna’s Film Opens On A Poor Note In The US
- Nagarjuna Replaces Rajinikanth In Dhanush's Next Directorial Venture?
Actor Akkineni Nagarjuna has been overwhelmed by the earth-shattering response for his latest Telugu movie Manam, which features him with his late father Akkineni Nageswara Rao and son Naga Chaitanya. The actor has all thanks for the cast and crew of the film as well film goers for making it a super success at the Box Office.
Manam released in 800 screens on May 23. Nagarjuna held a grand premiere for the film on May 22. Before the special screens, the actor tweeted, "#ANRlivesOn on my way to the premier/thoughts in my head flying at the speed of light/thank u for all the good wishes/the magic is on:):):)" After the show ended, he further wrote, "#ANRlivesOn overwhelmed by the response after the premier/back home now and missing nana/ANRs magic is on:)"
On Saturday, Nagarjuna once again took to his Twitter page and thanked every on for the successful opening of Manam. He posted, "My dear Supriya we couldn't have done it without you:) #ANRlivesOn I need to thank Vikram, Vinod, Harsha, anoop, rajeevan, Nalini, Chuniya and all the manam team for this classic/so proud of you:)." He added, "#ANRlivesOn Thank you for all the love/ Meeru panchina premaki, choopistunna aadaranaki thanks cheppukotaniki matalu sari povu/mee Nagarjuna."
Waging the war against piracy on Sunday, Nagarjuna requested his Twitter followers to help to stop the piracy of Manam by bringing it to the notice of Anti Video Piracy Cell and AP Film Chamber 24/7. Later, the actor also revealed the collection of the film at the USA Box Office. He tweeted, "#Manam - USA: Thu pre $ 95,473, Fri $ 213,511, Sat $ 260,327. Total: $ 569,311 [Rs 3.33 cr]. Many screens yet to report. ANR magic is on:))"