TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Manchu family multi-starrer film Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda (PPT), which released across the globe on January 21, has concluded the first week with a brilliant collection at the worldwide Box Office. While it landed in second place in the domestic market, the movie with high entertainment quotient has led the race in the international market, pushing Puri Jagannadh's Heart Attack to second position.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda opened to very good response in Andhra Pradesh and other parts of India on Friday. The positive reviews and good word of mouth took its business over the weekend. Its collection went down by 50% on Monday and it continued to drop on the following weekdays. When compared to multiplexes, the movie has done good business in the single screens. The film has raked in approximately Rs 11.50 crores nett (Rs 25.75 crores gross) at the Indian Box Office in the first week.
The action comedy family entertainer, which was released in North America, Europe, UK, Dubai, Kuwait, and Africa, also got good opening in the international market and has done decent business in the first week. Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda has collection approximately Rs 1.06 crores nett ($1,70,000) at the Overseas Box Office in seven days. Its first week global collection stands at Rs 12.56 crores nett.