TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Mohan Babu's comeback movie Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda (PPT) starring Manchu Manoj and Vishnu, has turned out to be a big money spinner for Sree Lakshmi Prasanna and Twenty Four Frames Factory. The film goers were enthralled with the PPT brew. The ticket sales of the film, which is a complete family entertainer, is outstanding at both multiplexes and single screens even on weekdays.
With families thronging to theaters, Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda recorded a strong opening at the Box Office on the first day of the weekday and predicted to continue the run. The Manchu's perfectly etched role entertained the audience every single moment in theaters since its release on 31st January, 2014.
The sumptuous script, which ensured that every character in Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda delivers top notch performance with scintillating music numbers, did its magic with the audience. This coupled with rave reviews from critics and the positive word of mouth from audience fueled the run.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda is shaping up to be the fastest grossing film for Sree Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures and Twenty Four Frames Factory as it continues to draw crowds to theaters both in India and overseas post its weekend release and the trade pundits are upbeat the momentum will not stop.