- Rudratandava Movie Review: Another Family Entertainer By Guru Deshpande
- Action King Arjun Sarja Launches Rudratandava's Official Trailer
- Working With Radhika Kumarswamy Was Comfortable: Chiranjeevi Sarja!
- Radhika Kumaraswamy-Chiranjeevi Sarja Photoshoot For Rudratandava
- Radhika Kumaraswamy To Romance Chiranjeevi Sarja In Rudratandava
- Pandiya Nadu Gets Decent Opening At Box Office
Tamil actor Harish Uthaman, who rose to fame with his villainous role in last year's Tamil Blockbuster movie Pandiya Nadu, is making his debut in Tollwywood with Ravi Teja's upcoming action entertainer Power. The model-turned-actor will also be seen in Gopichand's yet-untitled next Telugu film.
Talking to IANS, Harish Uthaman told, "After watching Pandiya Nadu, director KS Ravindra aka Bobby approached me for a role in his Telugu film Power with Ravi Teja. They felt I would be suitable for the role. I play actor Sampath Raj's brother in it." He added, "I've also been signed for Gopichand's next film with director Radhakrishna. I'm doing a prominent role in that film which revolves around three key characters. I play one of them and the other two are the hero and the villain."
Harish, who always aspired to be a great villain, has about half a dozen films in hand currently. He said, "When I decided to enter films, I had made up my mind to be a great villain like Raghuvaran. I adore him so much that I wanted to be called the next Raghuvaran in the industry. After Pandiya Nadu, I realised I've started living that dream."
Vishal-starrer Pandiya Nadu was also dubbed and released in Telugu as Palnadu last year. Harish added, "I have my hands full now. I have finished shooting for Tamil films Yagavarayinum Naa Kakka, Meegaamann and also have films such as Pisasu, Thani Oruvan and Yatchan in the offing. I feel life has changed for good after the success of Pandiya Nadu."