- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
Pawan Kalyan, the top actor will be acting in a cameo role! The latest buzz in Tollywood is that, Power Star will make a guest appearance in Balakrishna's 100th movie. He is already acting in Gopala Gopala, a multi-starrer movie with Venkatesh and Shriya Saran which has been creating ripples in Tollywood.
Balakrishna who is inching very close to his 100th movie, has told the senior writers to come up with a new story which will feature Pawan Kalyan in an important, cameo role. Earlier, Pawan Kalyan was seen playing a cameo role in Shankar Dada MBBS starring his brother, Chiranjeevi.
But, it is early to predict anything, since Balakrishna is wrapping up his 98th movie Hara Hara Mahadeva with co-star Trisha Krishnan.
Pawan Kalyan is presently working for Gopala Gopala which is slated to release for Sankranthi, 2015. He has also signed Gabbar Singh 2, with two female lead actresses.