- Mahesh Kathi-Pawan Kalyan Fans’ Row Comes To An End!
- Agnyaathavaasi Box Office Collections: A Huge Opening
- Agnyaathavaasi Movie Review: Only For Pawan Kalyan Fans
- Spat Between Mahesh Kathi & Pawan Kalyan Fans Intensifies!
- Agnyathavaasi Trailer Review
- Pawan Kalyan’s Kodaka Koteswara Rao Song Creates Ripples!
- Upendra & Sudeep Team Up For A Good Cause; Actors To Play CCL In Chennai!
The younger breed of Telugu actors is very much conscious about the fitness. Taking a cue from them, even a few senior actors including Nagarjuna and Mahesh Babu have become fitness and diet conscious in recent months. Power Star Pawan Kalyan, who is one among the slim Tollywood actors, is the latest actor to join their band wagon. The No 1 actor has reportedly taken a break from shooting to focus on his body fitness.
Reports claim that Pawan Kalyan thinks that he has lost his glamour due to his political campaigns that he was doing for the BJP and TDP all these days. So he wants to focus on his physical fitness before he starts shooting for his upcoming movie Gopala Gopala. Sources close to the actor say, "Post NDA campaign, Pawan Kalyan is focusing on his body fitness. He's on diet an exercise 2 lose some weight to look slim like he does always on screen."
Pawan Kalyan was last seen in Trivikram Srinivas' movie Attarintiki Daredi, which has become all time highest grosser Telugu film. The Power Star has two films like Gabbar Singh 2 and Gopala Gopala lined up for shooting. He is expected to attend the filming of Gopala Gopala. After wrapping it up, he is likely to take his much-hyped project Gabbar Singh 2.