- Pawan Kalyan Praises Ravi Teja At Nela Ticket Audio Launch
- Pawan Kalyan & Sri Reddy Controversy: Mega Family Pledges Their Support
- Pawan Kalyan All Set To Go For A legal Battle?
- Pawan Kalyan Lambasts The Media In The Ongoing Sri Reddy Controversy!
- Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan: Instances Which Prove Their Sturdy Bonding!
- Mega & Nandamuri Fans Are In For An Eye Feast Soon! Here Are The Details
We recently reported that Power Star Pawan Kalyan had visited Manali in Himachal Pradesh, where 24 students from Hyderabad were washed away on Sunday after a hydro-power plant allegedly discharged water into the river without any warning. The latest we hear is that The Gabbar Singh actor, who is known for his humble and generous nature, has declared Rs 5 lakhs ex-gratia to the families of the victims.
When the news about tragic mishap of Beas in Himachal Pradesh broke out, many Tollywood stars across the country took to their Twitter pages to express their shock and sympathy. But Pawan Kalyan was the only actor, who preferred to get into action rather than wasting time on social networking sites. Soon after hearing this tragic news, he left to visit the place in Manali.
Pawan Kalyan reportedly met a few families, who have lost their children in the Beas accident. After hearing their grievances, he announced Rs 5 lakhs to the families of the victims. Meanwhile, he is also said to have requested his colleagues in the Telugu film industry to come forward to help these families.
This is not the first time Pawan Kalyan is showing his generosity. In the past, he had extended great help and support to a girl-named Praneetha, who was the victim of an acid attack. He has also helped many struggling producers, artistes and technicians in the past.