- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
Power Star Pawan Kalyan, who is known as most generous Telugu actor, has headed to Himachal Pradesh, where he will meet the engineering students from Hyderabad, who suffered an accident caused by sudden flash flood in Beas river in Mandi on Sunday (June 8). The tragic incident occurred after water was suddenly released into the river from Laarji Hydropower Project.
The 24 students of VNR Engineering College were on a tour to Himachal Pradesh and taking pictures on the banks of the river at Thalot when hundreds of cusecs of water was discharged from Larji Hydro Power Project's reservoir at 7pm on Sunday. Around 18 boys and 6 girls are missing in the bizarre catastrophe. Reports suggest that Pawan Kalyan, who was shocked to hear the news, left for Himachal Pradesh from Hyderabad At 2 pm today. He will reportedly meet the students there.
This bizarre catastrophe has shocked many Tollywood celebrities. On his Facebook page, Shocked SS Rajamouli wrote, "Deeply saddened to know that, 24 Engineering Students From Hyderabad drowned in Himachal Pradesh Beas river. Relatives of students can call to this help line numbers - Hyderabad : 040-23202813, 9440815887 Himachal Pradesh : 01902224455"
Manoj Bajpayee Tweeted, "What happened in manali is sheer ignorance and arrogance of people in charge of releasing the water.my prayers for the deceased."
Varun Sandesh tweeted, "Strength to all d families of d students dat went missing!!! Hope d rescue team finds dem soon!!! Heartfelt Prayers!!! Truly saddening:-("
Navdeep tweeted, "himachal tragedy :-( condolences to the families of the students !"
Richa Panai tweeted, "Extremely saddened by the news about engineering students.:-((("
Neelima Tirumalasett tweeted, "Heartbreaking to see the emotional state of the parents of the missing students...god please please give them strength to stay strong."