- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
Megastar Chiranjeevi, who is all set to make his comeback to films, has finally opened up on the rumours about the tiff between him and his brother Pawan Kalyan on his 59th birthday. The actor-turned-politician has slammed the reports stating that the Power Star is like his son and he shares a very close bond with him. He also said that the speculations were made based on certain political actions.
The rumours about the differences between Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan started doing rounds much before the latter announced his own political outfit called Jana Sena Party. The Power Star had campaigned for BJP and TDP, while the Megastar did it for the Congress party in the recent Assembly and Lokh Sabha elections. However, they had restrained from criticising each other during the campaigns.
Ever since, it was being speculated that all was not well between the Mega brothers. On the eve of his birthday, Chiranjeevi spoke to a leading TV channel and said, "Pawan Kalyan is like my son. We share a very close bond and if people think we have differences, they are mistaken. He chose a different political path to serve people and that is ok. I do not see anything wrong with that."
However, Chiranjeevi is all set to return to Tollywood with his 150th film after facing big setback in his political career in recent elections. He is expected to announce the film during the celebration of his birthday today.