- Pawan Kalyan Once Thought About Committing Suicide And Here's Why
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Reveals The Shocking Reason Behind Her Divorce
- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Opens Up About Her Engagement And Her Future Plans
- Pawan Kalyan Congratulates Ex-wife Renu Desai On Getting Engaged; Fans Threaten To 'Kill Her'
- Pawan Kalyan's Ex-wife Renu Desai Gets Engaged!
Power Star Pawan Kalyan, who was working on his physique after his busy political campaigns, is now all set to start shooting for his upcoming movie. The No 1 actor of Tollywood, who will be seen as Lord Krishna in Gopala Gopala, will join Victory Venkatesh in the second schedule of the movie, which is the Telugu remake of hit Bollywood film OMG! Oh My God starring Paresh Rawal and Akshay Kumar.
Gopala Gopala was launched at a grand event held in the Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad on June 9. Later, Venkatesh had shot some important scenes in the first schedule of the movie. He had taken small break to promote his recent release Drushyam, which hit the screens across the globe on July 11. The actor, who is basking on its successful opening, is expected to resume its filming of the second schedule on July 18.
Pawan Kalyan has reportedly given a call sheet of three weeks for Gopala Gopala. He is said to start shooting for his portions in the film from this Friday and he is expected to wrap it up by the end of August. Meanwhile, Mithun Chakraborty, who is playing an important role in it, is likely to join the team soon. The makers are planning to complete its shooting in September and to release it in October.
Venky's brother Suresh Babu, who has bought the remake rights of OMG! Oh My God, is jointly producing Gopala Gopala with Pawan Kalyan's friend Sharat Marar. The movie is directed by Kishore Kumar Pardasany. Anoop Rubens is composing music, while Jayanan Vincent handles the camera work for the film.