- Agnyaathavaasi To Officer: Most Disappointing Telugu Films From The First Half Of 2018
- Naa Peru Surya, Mehbooba & Officer Distributors Incur Huge Losses
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Box Office: First Weekend Worldwide Collections
- Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India Review: Watch It For Allu Arjun’s Dedication & Stellar Performance
- Allu Arjun's Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India Pre-release Event Highlights
- VIRAL! Priya Varrier's Oru Adaar Love Act Gets A Superstar Version!
It is well known that Stylish Star Allu Arjun is playing the role of Gona Ganna Reddy in director Gunasekhar's upcoming Telugu period drama Rudhramadevi starring Anushka Shetty in the title role. He is sporting a royal moustache in the film. The actor was recently spotted with long moustache and beard, when he appeared before camera to thank his fans for huge amount of likes on Facebook page.
Director Gunasekhar had first approached Tollywood Superstar Mahesh Babu for the role of Gona Ganna Reddy in Rudhramadevi. The actor had initially agreed to make a special appearance, but later walked out of the film quoting dates issue. Then, the director tried to rope in Junior NTR for it, but could not succeed. Finally, it was Allu Arjun, who came forward to reprise the role in the film.
Rudhramadevi is touted to be the first Indian 3D historic film, which is simultaneously produced in Telugu and Tamil languages. Anushka Shetty and Rana Daggubati are playing the lead roles, while Prakash Raj and Krishnam Raju appear in supporting roles in the film.
Directed and produced by Gunasekhar, Rudhramadevi will feature Ilaiyaraaja's soundtrack and background score, Thotta Tharani's art direction and Neeta Lulla-designed costumes. The movie is expected to hit the screens across the world in October 2014.