- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others At Shriya Bhupal-Anindith Reddy's Wedding, Inside Photos Out!
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan And Others Attend The Wedding Of T Subbarami Reddy's Grandson
- Chiranjeevi Graces Vijetha Audio Launch
- Ram Charan To Reprise Chiranjeevi's Role In The Gang Leader Remake?
- Will Kalyan Dhev Earn Stardom Like Other Mega Family Stars?
- Updates On Chiranjeevi's Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Megastar 152!
- Amitabh Bachchan Is Inundated With Projects; Leaves For Hyderabad To Shoot For This Superstar's Film
- Mega Updates On Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam, Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa & More...
- Vijay Sethupathy In Amitabh Bachchan-Chiranjeevi Biggie
- Why The Relationship Between Mega & Akkineni Families Is Worth Envying?
- MEGA NEWS! Allu Arjun’s Insta Debut, Updates On PSPK25, Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy & Other Mega Movies
- Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Delayed; Bharat Ane Nenu Postponed!
Speculations about Megastar Chiranjeevi's 150th movie have been doing rounds in the media for quite a long time. It was recently reported that the actor-turned politician would announce the film on his 59th birthday on August 22. Chiru has finally put an end to all the rumours by doing a photoshoot for it. The pictures featuring his new look, which have been released a day before his birthday, are now going viral on the net.
Chiranjeevi, who had put on more weight after he entered politics, has been doing exercise and also maintaining strict diet for the last few months. He is successful in shedding the extra pounds. A couple of days ago he attended a photo shoot for his 150th film. He looks very slim and trim in these photos. He looks quite young in them. His new look will surely impress the Mega family fans.
Ram Charan Teja has come forward to produce his father Chiranjeevi's 150th film with a whopping budget under his home banner. He has announced Rs 1 crore as remuneration for the director, who comes with an interesting script for the movie. Several leading directors like VV Vinayak, Boyapati Srinu and Vikram Kumar have reportedly narrated the story to the Megastar, but he is yet confirm anyone's name.
We bring you the photos of Chiranjeevi's new look and some interesting facts about his 150 film. Continue to see them in the slideshow.
Chiranjeevi Tones Down His Body
Actor-turned-politician Chiranjeevi is concentrating on his physique and is rigorously working out tone down his body.
Chiranjeevi's Hunt For Right Script
Chiranjeevi is on the lookout for the right script for his 150th film. Sources say that he wants the subject to suit his personality.
Paruchuri Brothers Finding Good Subject For Chiru
Chiranjeevi wants to ensure that his 150th film has a message. Paruchuri Brothers, who have worked with Chiranjeevi in the past, have taken the responsibility of finding a subject.
Mani Ratnam Not Directing Chiru
Mani Ratnam had recently met Chiranjeevi and many had thought that he might direct his 150th film with Mani. But Sources say that he is not working on this project.
Chiru Keen To Work With Vinayak
VV Vinayak has a good rapport with Chiranjeevi and his family. He has earlier worked with the actor in Tagore, which has become big hit at the Box Office. Chiru is keen to work with the director again in his 150 film.
Vinayak In Talks With Chiru
In a recent interview, VV Vinayak had said, "I might direct this project. Discussions are going on and there are still some things to be finalised. Chiranjeevi himself will take the final call with respect to story and theme."
Vinayak's Story For Chiranjeevi
VV Vinayak has already narrated a story to Chiranjeevi, but the actor is yet to give green signal for it. Talking about his wish, The director had said, "I would like to see Chiranjeevi garu in an entertaining and humorous characterisation."